Working in the Supply Chain Services department on the, new product introduction coordination, production/material planning and supplier coordination.
- Responsible for carrying out all project and initial procurement related tasks for customer driven product releases and changes within established policies and procedures to ensure on time release to manufacturing at agreed costs.
- Responsible for the optimization of inventory levels to achieve agreed service levels against and costs. This will include periodic resetting of inventory targets, execution of SCCE cycle/ traditional MRP.
- Responsible for optimizing the production planning, taken into consideration production efficiency, production capacity and customer requirements. Analyzing customer requirements looking at short, medium and long term
- Interacts frequently with Account management, Operations, Suppliers and Customer as subject matter expertise.
- Responsible for maintaining supplier contact, operational supplier management and ensuring purchase prices are competitive and inline with the by SBM established supplier agreements.
T-1 Receipt of customer change requests
T-2 Liaison with the client to agree expectations around First Article, First Customer Ship and product costs
T-3 Retrieve and implement data changes regarding part-numbers, Bills of Material, specifications, artwork and work-instructions
T-4 Liaison with suppliers/procurement for new parts concerning specifications, lead-time and costs within established frame agreement
T-5 Liaison with Supply Chain to ensure First Article and First Customer Ship dates are being met
T-6 Liaison with the customer and account team relating to New Product Introduction (NPI), Phase Out planning and product costing
T-7 Involvement in the Sales and Operations Planning process to consider NPI and phase out forecasts in the overall Cell Planning
T-8 Ensure acceptable level of quality as defined and agreed by the Customer, highlight potential issues to all stakeholders
T-9 Analysis and delivery of Supply Chain Execution (including MRP) to produce work-to and buy-to reports from our ERP system.
T-10 Identify and implement pick availability at the primary location for both finished goods and components
T-11 Management reporting regarding, material planning, New product introduction, production planning and supplier coordination.
T-12 Analyze customer capacity requirements (MPS) and advise on any potential constraints to be able for the company to support this.
T-13 Suggest and implement alternative strategies for resolving shortage and or capacity restraints
T-14 Maintenance data relating to planning fields within the inventory master in our ERP system.
T-15 Ensure acceptable level of quality as defined by the quality department
T-16 Act as subject matter expert at Client meetings and business reviews
T-17 Managerial tasks and other duties can be assigned
A-1 Authorized to stop any process producing defects
A-2 Authorized to change production plan to support inventory and resource goals
A-3 Authorized to create purchase orders and shop orders
A-4 Authorized to escalate any problems that jeopardize the agreed service requirements to the appropriate levels
A-5 Authorized to request for quotes within approved vendor list and place initial purchase orders
A-6 Authorized to determine settings in the ERP system concerning inventory parts, Bills of Material and Engineering Change Order information for new and changed products
A-7 Authorized to approve or reject vendor deliveries based on sampling
A-8 Authorized to set and communicate costs and pricing to customers based on Account Management guidelines
Education level: HBO starter or MBO+ (based on education or experience)