Interested in being responsible for the overall accounting operation as Financial Controller?
I am looking for a high potential overseeing our activities in the Netherlands with
growth potential for the position of Manager Finance within our fast growing international
This position is a highly visible role in the business and involves contact with our holding in Hong
Kong. At the same time this is also an operational position and requires a hands on mentality and
team spirit. Due to both organic growth and acquisitions the company needs a candidate who is looking for
the excitement of joining a company which is going places very quickly.
The Financial Controller is reporting to the Director Finance and the Board of Directors.
For the main part you will be working from our office in Nijmegen and in
addition once a while in our office in Amsterdam.
Main activities and responsibilities:
– Responsible for a reliable and correct financial administration of the different national and
– Set up and analyze management reports, share these with the Board and other parties
within the organization;
– Responsible for period closings;
– Set up and manage budgets;
– Act as sparring partner for all entities and advices where necessary on sales terms and
correct completion of transactions;
– Responsible for the cash flows for all the entities;
– Responsible for (a great part of) the budget process of all the entities;
– Take care of all taxations, e.g. VAT declarations, and monitors local tax compliance;
– Act as a contact for accountants and banks;
– Fleet management;
– Manage a small finance team in future and work closely with Customer Service and Sales
groups from the company.
Qualifications and experience:
– Bachelor’s degree in finance, mathematics, accounting or a related field of expertise;
– Min. 5 years of related work experience in finance or accounting, in an international
– Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in English and Dutch; knowledge of
German OR Mandarin is a plus;2
– Good knowledge on tax, treasury and legal concepts and principles;
– Experience with SAP, preferably Business One;
– Strong communication skills and confidence to deal with all different stake holders;
– Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills required;
– Willingness to take on new challenges, responsibilities, and assignments with regards to
future career possibilities.